Accommodations near City Events & Festivals
From international festivals to celebrations of local culture and art, you’ll always find something exciting happening in and around San Diego and The Bay Club Marina and Hotel. Discover festivals, parades, events and exhibitions going on all year long in beautiful San Diego.
Annual San Diego Events & Festivals
- January – Farmers Insurance Open
- February – Gaslamp Quarter Mardi Gras
- March – San Diego Latino Film Festival, Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival, Annual San Diego Indie Music Fest, Spring Busker Festival
- April – Annual San Diego Earth Fair, Mission Federal Credit Union ArtWalk
- June – Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon
- June-July – San Diego County Fair, The Old Globe Theatre’s Summer Shakespeare Festival
- July – Big Bay Boom!, Festival of the Bells, Annual LGBT Pride Parade, Comic-Con International: San Diego
- August - Farm to Bay Food & Wine Classic
- September – San Diego Restaurant Week, Cabrillo Festival 2015
- December – Balboa Park December Nights
Beautiful Views & Travel-Friendly Amenities
While you’re in town for one of San Diego’s annual events or celebrations, we are here to take care of you. Our friendly staff can provide you with dining recommendations and offer you advice on local area attractions and activities near our hotel. In addition, our on-site restaurant, The Quarterdeck, offers you a place to enjoy a delicious meal indoors or out, with beautiful views of San Diego offered through large picture windows.
Spend the day exploring all that San Diego has to offer, and when you return, enjoy a relaxing swim in the pool or sip a glass of wine in the outdoor seating area of The Quarterdeck. With local area attractions, restaurants, and shopping nearby, you’ll be in the perfect spot to discover all San Diego has to offer.